- United States Foreign Policy
- Introduction to International Relations
- Comparative Foreign Policy
- International Security
- War and Politics on Film
- Technology, Politics, and Society
- Global Disaster Politics [in development]
Course materials can be found HERE.
Lantis is Chair of the International Studies Association’s Innovative Pedagogy Conference initiative–a new program to promote active teaching and learning across the Association (2017-2021).
He will be awarded the Distinguished Teacher-Scholar Award by the Active Learning in International Affairs Section of the ISA in 2020.
Lantis will serve as Co-Editor of the ISA journal International Studies Perspectives from 2020-2025.