- United States Foreign Policy
- Global Disaster Politics [in development]
- Introduction to International Relations
- Comparative Foreign Policy
- International Security
- War and Politics on Film
- Technology, Politics, and Society
Course materials can be found HERE.
Lantis is Chair of the International Studies Association’s Innovative Pedagogy Conference initiative–a new program to promote active teaching and learning across the Association (2017-2021).
He was awarded the Distinguished Teacher-Scholar Award by the Active Learning in International Affairs Section of the ISA in 2020.
Lantis serves as Co-Editor of the ISA journal International Studies Perspectives from 2020-2025.